Even our distant ancestors certainly knew that horseradish potency of men is very useful. Several studies confirmed the positive effect of horseradish on erectile function and sexual desire.
According to doctors, the plant really helps to cope with impotence, lack of libido, and even low testosterone levels. In the fight with ED great help decoctions, drinks, vodka, tinctures and balms, which are made from the root of horseradish.
Let us discuss about the composition and useful properties of the root, and also to find out what healing potions it is possible for him to cook.
The composition and properties of horseradish
The root of horseradish is often used in the kitchen. Housewives added to the root of the food provided by the sharpness and spice. About the medicinal properties of horseradish know even our distant ancestors. The old Rus male impotence treated with tincture of horseradish root.
So, what they consist of plant? The root contains many useful components, namely potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, iron. Also horseradish is a source of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, E, PP, C, tannins, fiber, volatile production, and flavonoids.
Useful properties of horseradish:
- The increase in libido. Horseradish in folk medicine for potency is used accidentally. It is shown that the form of the root increase sexual desire. Explains such actions by the presence of potassium, phosphorus and iron in plants.
- Increase the potency. The root of horseradish is very useful for men's health. The extract of this plant are added to many sexual stimulants, including medications.
- Antiseptic effects. Root suppresses the propagation of pathogenic microorganisms. Many patients doctors recommend taking decoctions and infusions of horseradish in infectious diseases.
- The normalization of the functioning of the prostate. In plants contained volatile and other substances, is a positive impact on the functioning of the prostate.
- To increase immunity.
- Normalization of the properties of the rheology of blood. It is shown that the root of the horseradish prevents the sticking of blood platelets and helps with anemia.
- Strengthening the vascular wall, cupping the swelling, the output of excess fluid from the body, stabilize the blood pressure.
Also horseradish increases stamina. Tincture of the root allow you to quickly get rid of asthenia and fatigue in home conditions.
Eat horseradish in the treatment of erectile dysfunction is very useful, because the plant will allow you to quickly get rid of sexual disorders and stabilize the work of the genitourinary system in general.
The easiest way to prepare a decoction of horseradish. About this potion, there are a lot of positive feedback from doctors and patients. For preparation will need to take a fresh root of horseradish. The dry root is not required.
- Grate the horseradish root.
- Take 4 tablespoons of raw materials pour a liter of warm water.
- Cook the potion on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain through a gauze.
For increase libido and a return of erections will be enough to take on 100 ml of broth of a day. Course – 30 days.
Tincture of horseradish – an effective remedy against impotence and other sexual disorders. With its help, you can quickly return a strong riser and sexual desire.
As a basis the drug is used the root of the horseradish. You can use parsley and fresh root. The solvent is vodka or medical alcohol, which is a pre divorce with water in a ratio of 1:1.
Prepare a tincture of horseradish potency easily. The algorithm for the production is as follows:
- Mel 30-40 grams of horseradish root.
- Pour ingredients 400-500 ml of vodka/alcohol.
- Add into the composition 30 g sugar, 10 g of the peel of a lemon, 3 grams of crushed ginger root.
- The potion put into the glass containers.
- Last in the fridge for a month. It is also possible to pour the potion in a dark cool place, such as in the pantry. The main thing – do not forget to periodically shake the pack with horseradish.
- Over 30 days to get the potion out of the fridge and drain. For filtering you can use regular gauze.
Return to male power, it is necessary to take 10-15 drops 2-3 times a day. Period of use – 1 to 2 months.
Drink from the horseradish and milk
The people, whom it is contraindicated alcohol and alcohol teas can come back strong the riser using a drink from the horseradish and milk. This drug is practically not able to harm the body.
For the preparation of the means used fresh root of horseradish and milk. It is advisable to use homemade milk with a high fat content ice-cream. Trade products it is better not to use, because it can be present harmful preservatives and flavors.
Preparing the healing potion as follows:
- Grate the horseradish on a grater.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of crushed root and 300 ml of milk.
- Make a potion to a boil.
- Strain using a gauze.
To increase strength, enough to take 100-200 ml of the drink daily. The duration of treatment is not limited.
Balm of horseradish and honey
Potion of horseradish with honey, potency, too, will be very useful. This will help increase strength, get a high libido and even cope with hormonal deficits. By the way, the balm will be very useful in a certain inflammation of the prostate and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
For the preparation is used exclusively parsley root horseradish and liquid honey. Best to use buckwheat, linden, acacia, raspberry, cornflower or clover honey.
Preparing the balm is very simple:
- Grind 100 g of horseradish root in a blender.
- Add to the mixture 200-250 g of honey and 50 to 100 ml of lemon juice.
- Once again mix everything thoroughly.
- Cold balm in the refrigerator.
Get back powerful the riser, it would take 3-4 tablespoons of the drug on the day. The duration of treatment is not limited.
Contraindications and side effects of horseradish
Folk remedies really help to men, where badly clen or missing erections at all. However, the folk methods of treatment can not be considered completely safe.
Horseradish is not an exception, and also has a number of contraindications for use. First of all, the root of it is strictly prohibited to use in the presence of him allergies. Also not recommended is the use of plants in the presence of a predisposition to allergic reactions.
- Diseases of the liver and kidneys in the stage of decompensation.
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Gastritis with high acidity.
- Stomach ulcer and 12-earthy intestine.
- The presence of internal bleeding.
- Burns of the mucous membranes of the mouth.
Side effects when using potions only appear rarely. Overdose is fraught with allergic reactions, but also the negligible increase in blood pressure.
Also potions of horseradish can cause heartburn, bloating, nausea or vomiting, constipation/diarrhea, abdominal pain, disturbances in the functioning of the liver and kidneys. To avoid all of the above mentioned side effects, you just need to follow the recommended dosage regimen and before treatment consult your doctor.