Increase potency in men after 40 years is an urgent task not only to the strong sex, but also for the medical faculty. Annually, it developed a large arsenal of drugs, whose goal is to get back their potency, or to stick it to his advanced age.
Potency in adulthood
Any sexual disorders serves as a motivation for the development of mental disorders. Sexual health is the basis not only for the emotional well-being, but also for the physical, so the question of potency is always put at the first place. A long time, sexual disorders leads to the formation of neurotic changes, that your strength may go on the first plan.
Undoubtedly, age has an impact on the quality and length of erections in men. Noticed that in older men is reduced the speed of blood flow, the level of the hormone testosterone, significantly deteriorates the elasticity of the vascular walls, and the sensitivity of the nerve endings. Despite the fact that these natural changes in the body can lead to erectile dysfunction if a man has no other chronic disease. Therefore, experts believe that the main reason of impotence lies precisely in the presence of another somatic disease.
The decline in potency even after 40 years is almost always associated with the presence of arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis or diabetes.
All of these disorders lead to changes in the blood vessels. Reduces their flexibility, the lumen narrows, the needs of the body in oxygen and his daily do not correspond, therefore, comes a lack of oxygen to organs. So for 40-50 years, roughly half of men have atherosclerotic changes in blood vessels, greatly suffer from the blood stream.
How will it change the effectiveness of after 40 years
For men after 40 years is characterized by a change in the hormonal background, and it decreases the synthesis of testosterone. Earlier it was called - android climax, now apply a different term "hypogonadism". The projected reduction in levels of androgenic hormones with age. Reduction in the formation of the hormone occurs gradually, and even in deep old age a smaller amount flows into the bloodstream. For 40 years, roughly 17% of men who suffer from reduced testosterone levels, which they themselves felt in the form of a reduction in potency.
Symptoms of impotence in men under 40 years old are beginning to emerge, if the testosterone level reaches the lower limit of normal. But hypogonadism can begin at any age. Specific symptoms reducing the levels of male hormones, there is, all the manifestations of the individual.
After 30 years, begins the process of aging men. Symptoms of decreased formation of the hormone may be so:
- Disorders from the urinary system.
- Decreases the ability of the man to a fertilization.
- Change and the vegetative system, the tone of blood vessels: the men who are feeling hot flashes, face is red, becomes hot, it can pour blood on the upper torso.
- Arise from fluctuations in blood pressure, visits the feeling of lack of air.
- Changes in hormonal levels can not touch and emotional condition: the person becomes irritable, exhausted will come much faster than before, tormented by insomnia. A man capable of hypogonadism tendency to depression, declining performance, deteriorating health status.
- Hormonal imbalance leads to such manifestations, as is the reduction of muscle mass, appear visceral obesity, abdominal type of obesity, the skin is thinner and atrophies, thinner hair.
Increase potency in men after 40
The men's potency after 45 years gives failure. But not all men are non-refundable changes in the body, there are risk groups, for which there is a hormonal balance occurs earlier:
- Those men, for which, in the course of the period, there were disturbances in sexual maturation.
- Diseases of the genital organs. It can be both at birth and during puberty.
- Operative intervention is on sexual organs, or their injury.
- Diseases that are transmitted through sexual contact, and that is "touched" by the testicles.
- Chronic pathology of all the organs. It can be diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, hypertensive disease, but also bad habits, such as alcoholism and smoking.
Men's health after 40 years of heavily exposed to harmful factors. If a person leads a healthy lifestyle, then impotence at a young age threatens him.
How to treat a decline in potency?
The decline in potency even after 40 years is an irreversible phenomenon. But nevertheless, on the basis of the reasons that caused erectile dysfunction treatment is prescribed. It is often the hormone replacement therapy, if no contraindications. For this it uses the synthetic hormone testosterone. Scheme of treatment is calculated individually. The drug is prescribed in form of injections, the patch, tablets. The result of treatment hormones becomes increase libido, sexual satisfaction. As shown by the observation in males after hormonal therapy disappear or reduce emotional violation, vegetovascular violations. If testosterone will get in over a year, increases bone density, reducing the frequency of fractures.
In recent years the most promising and effective in terms of treatment, find themselves phosphodiesterase. They are similar in composition and action, are chosen, on the basis of the individual characteristics of the organism.
Potency after 40 years, rather it is a consequence of lifestyle and care of men about their health, than a consequence of the aging of the organism.